Friday, January 29

Feet First

I never thought coming up with something to say would be so difficult. I mean, its just a blog right? All I have to do it type... but it's much harder than that. Especially at 4:30 in the morning. Even though I work nights as an male nurse, thinking at all at this hour is a chore. These hunger pangs (or is it pains?) don't help either.

Here is my first entry in the world of blogging. Everybody seems to have one these days, especially photographers. Just one more way of marketing themselves I guess. I'll use this mostly as a way to communicate how I see the world, give my musings, tell funny (and possibly sad) stories from the hospital and showcase anything interesting that happens to pass in front of my lens. So here it is; my first post, albeit a conservative one.

No comments:

Post a Comment